The technology for conventional assembly of printed circuit boards and electronics includes:
- Analysis of the assignment and customer’s documentation.
- Technological preparation of assembly – preparation of assembly documentation.
- Processing of conventional elements and assembly preparation.
- Manual assembly with soldering iron.
- Automatic assembly and soldering on wave soldering machine.
- Cleaning of the soldered printed circuit boards
- Inspection of the finished circuit boards and products
- Labelling and traceability of the products
- Packaging and forwarding of the finished products.
For these processes are used the following machines, facilities and equipment:
- Lead-free wave soldering machine - GRASMANN WLS
- Lead wave soldering machine – HEEB Inotec
- Soldering and desoldering of electronic components work stations - PACE, WELLER and HAKO
- Automatic circuit boards cleaning machine