The surface-mount technology used for producing electronic circuits and electronics includes:
- Analysis of the project and customer’s documentation
- Technological preparation – developing metal stencil, preparing documentation and mounting programmes.
- Screening of solder paste on the printed circuit boards
- Automatic SMD mount by automated machines.
- Manual SMD mount.
- Reflow soldering of print circuit boards on REFLOW machine.
- Inspection of the finished printed circuit boards and products.
- Labelling and traceability of products.
- Packaging and forwarding the finished products.
For these processes are used the following machines:
For small and medium series semi-automatic work station Fritsch Pick & Place – maximum board size – 300 х 400 mm, Thickness between 0.5 mm and 3.0 mm, minimum element – 0402, raster 0.50 mm.
For medium and big series the automatic machine for assembly of printed circuit boards and electronic elements Pick & Place PLM2000 - Productivity – 4000 components/hour, Work space 540 х 320 mm, minimum element – 0201, raster 0.50 mm, Simultaneous feeding of up to 200 different components.
Semi-automatic Stencil printer EKRA-mat and DIMA with maximum size of the work space - 300 х 400 mm, board thickness between 0.5 mm and 3 mm.
Reflow soldering machine REFLOW – TWS 1380 AUTOMATION with 8 zones of air convection for lead and lead-free soldering of circuit boards and cooling zone.