Assembly of printed circuit boards and electronics
The company is specialized in services related to the assembly of printed circuit boards and electronics in small series and quantities which makes PRIMA-TECH-PRO the ideal place for production and assembly of printed circuit boards for small and non-standard orders. Our engineers and technological personnel work in close cooperation with the customer in order to provide the best quality as fast as possible. Daily we execute orders worldwide affirming ourselves as reliable partner and supplier for our customers, providing constant quality and excellent services.
The main service the company provides to its customers is the assembly of printed circuit boards and electronics. It includes the following elements:
- Surface mount.
- Conventional assembly.
- Programming and testing.
- Final assembly.
- Rework and repairs.
Depending on the customer’s requirements are provided different elements or combination of them.
Information needed for processing of inquiries in PRIMA-TECH-PRO regarding the assembly of printed circuit boards and electronics:
- Bill of materials/components (BOM file) to be mounted in preferred XLS format.
- Mounting schemes of the both sides of the printed circuit boards in preferred Gerber or PDF file. The drawings should contain contours and designators of SMD and TH components (C1, R2, U30). Other data such as components value are not recommended to be included in the mounting schemes.
- Instructions for mounting non-standard components if any.
- Number of circuit boards in a lot.
- Information about the necessary production technology (lead-free, lead, etc.)
- Illustrative images of the printed circuit boards, model/prototype of the printed circuit boards, graphic files, pick & place file.
- Expected/desired delivery time.